This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Coyle Fuels does not own or control, or to people that Coyle Fuels does not employ or manage.
Coyle Fuels collects personally identifiable information when you register for an account with Coyle Fuels.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Except as required by law, Coyle Fuels will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone without your consent. Coyle Fuels will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Coyle Fuels to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process;
- We find that your actions violate the Terms & Conditions, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
We use industry-standard SSL- encryption to protect data transmissions when you enter personal information or sensitive card data into our website.
As a customer of Coyle Fuels, we will only store your contact and delivery details including name, address, contact number(s) and email(s).
Coyle Fuels does not store or hold any digital or hard copy format of your financial information such as, bank details or card data.
(a) Internet Payments
Coyle Fuels can process orders online using our payment provider Realex Payments.
Coyle Fuels may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.